Guided Meditation Script for Clearing Your MindFeeling overwhelmed by everything, here is something to help.
This guided meditation script will help you clear your mind and relax allowing you to expand your feelings of peace and happiness.
Be Here Now Technique
1. Write down all the things that are cluttering your mind right now. Include chores to complete and, concerns and questions you have. As you write each item down, know that you are clearing your mind to be more fully present here and now. When your list is complete, put it down
2. Sit comfortably and close your eyes.
3. Count from 1 to 5, focusing your attention on your breath as you inhale a sense of calm and relaxation through your nose and exhale completely through your mouth.
4. At the count of 5, experience yourself as more relaxed and at ease, ready to expand your experience of confidence and well-being in the present moment.
5. Continue to focus on your breath, inhaling a sense of calm and relaxation and exhaling completely.
6. If you notice any tension or tightness in your body, breathe into that part of your body and as you exhale experience yourself as more relaxed, more at ease.
7. If thoughts enter your mind, simply notice them, and as you exhale let them go, continuing to focus your attention on your breath, breathing in a deeper sense of calm and relaxation and exhaling completely.
8. Continue to focus on our breath as you allow yourself to fully relax your mind and body, feeling a sense of confidence and renewal filling your being.
9. Experience yourself as relaxed, alert and confident, fully supported by the seat beneath you. Allowing peace, happiness and confidence to full your being at this present moment as you now open yourself to deepening your experience of peace and happiness.
10. And now as you experience yourself as fully present in this moment, slowly and effortlessly allow your eyes to open, feeling wide awake, alert, better than before – fully present here and now.
This guided meditation script can be used anytime you feel the need to take a break and clear your mind.
Here is some music to help your meditation and below are some other resources
Wendy Mason is a career coach. She helps people reach their goals and aspirations, without sacrificing their home and personal life. Before working as a coach, Wendy had a long career in both the public and private sectors in general management and consultancy as well as spells in HR. She now divides her time between coaching and writing. You can contact Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org and find out more at http://wisewolfcoaching.com